Support Local News
21st February 2026
  • Home
  • Local
  • Travel
  • Caribbean
  • Business
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • PR News
TUCO claims neutrality ahead of Calypso Fiesta Knives, ice picks left in maxi taxis before entering Port of Spain Business chambers on departure of 2 major TTMA players Sturge confirms US radar still active in Tobago PNM warns Bail Amendment Bill may face court challenge Minister dismisses damning report on Blue Wave Harmony
  • Home
  • Local
  • Travel
  • Caribbean
  • Business
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • PR News
World News

US Supreme Court strikes down Trump’s global tariffs 

Calendar Icon 20 February 2026
Support us
This content originally appeared on Al Jazeera.
Promote your business with NAN

Skip linksSkip to Content

Donald Trump holds a signed executive order on tariffs, in the Rose Garden at the White House in Washington, DC, US, April 2, 2025. [File: Leah Millis/Reuters]
Donald Trump holds a signed executive order on tariffs, in the Rose Garden at the White House in Washington, DC, US, April 2, 2025. [File: Leah Millis/Reuters] (Reuters)
image

image

By Brian Osgood and Fiona Kelliher

Published On 20 Feb 202620 Feb 2026

  • The US Supreme Court has struck down tariffs issued on countries worldwide last year by President Donald Trump.
  • The court says Trump did not have the authority to enact the tariffs, which he pursued under a law ⁠meant for use in national emergencies.

 

Support us

Previous post
Next post

Related News

13 February 2026

Sudan protecting Africa from foreign interference in war with RSF, says FM 

14 February 2026

Over 100 artists for Palestine back UN’s Albanese after resignation calls 

16 February 2026

‘No evidence’ of human contact with aliens: Obama clarifies podcast remarks 

11 February 2026

Iran’s leaders rail against US, ‘sedition’ in 1979 revolution celebrations 

Home Local Travel Caribbean Business World Entertainment PR News

About Trinidad Tribune – Latest Trinidad And Tobago News

Trinidad Tribune delivers the latest breaking news, in-depth reports, and exclusive coverage from Trinidad and Tobago, the wider Caribbean and the world. Stay informed on politics, business, sports, entertainment, travel, and community stories with news tailored for readers at home and across the global diaspora.

Support us

Your Trusted Source for Trinidad & Tobago and Caribbean News Support Local News
© 2026 Trinidad Tribune – Latest Trinidad And Tobago News - All rights reserved Crafted with ❤ by Cinnamon Byte