Girl, 8, electrocuted

admin

A PENAL family was thrown into mourning yesterday when their loved one, an eightyear- old girl, was electrocuted while plugging her tablet device into an electrical socket at home. It was reported that just after 8 am, Breanna Jessica Jaglal was at the washing area located downstairs of her family’s two storey house, when she attempted to plug her tablet into an overhead electrical power strip located above a washing machine.

Next Post

Passion first when investing in football clubs - Financial Times

Financial TimesPassion first when investing in football clubsFinancial TimesSmall shareholders in many other Premiership sides have similarly seen their clubs exit the stock market in recent years, including Aston Villa (2006), Charlton Athletic (2006)...